CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME!
Congratulations on taking the first step towards a healthier and happier you. This page contains everything you will need for your journey to living healthy. With this information, our online support group and your coach, you will have all the support needed to be successful! If you have questions about the products, how you are feeling or just need some guidance, just ask!
Your 30 Days to Healthy Living and Beyond Special Value Pack contains all the Arbonne supplemental nutrition for the next 4 weeks. If you have it great! If not, it should be arriving in the next few days.
I am very excited to be by your side supporting you during this next 30 days and beyond! I will be in touch throughout your program to see how you are doing.
We also have an amazing support and accountability group where you will receive daily coaching in our online private Facebook group. This is a HUGE resource and a place for you to get your questions answered and stay motivated. This is truly a remarkable group of like-minded people who are also doing the program and looking to make healthy and positive changes in their lives. It is a place meant to support, encourage and inspire you to be your best! We are all here to link arms and help each other reach our individual goals.
Let’s do this!
The pictures speak for themselves! When you take out what your body doesnt need and replenish your body with the things that add more HEALTH and NUTRITION….that is where the MAGIC happens.
Who is Arbonne and why the Arbonne30 Program?
Arbonne is PURE, SAFE and BENEFICIAL. It is a cutting edge Health and Wellness company that helps to educate others on how to achieve total body health. Arbonne knew that the key is to get healthy from the inside out, and so the 30 Days to Healthy Living Program and Beyond, was born. This program is not a weight loss program (although a wonderful side effect), diet or fad, but it is designed to change your life for the better. It will change how you think about food, your body and your life.
The concept of the 30 Days Program can be downright scary and intimidating for most people, but dont worry, we are here to walk you through the entire process. In today’s world our relationship to food has become emotional and unhealthy. I promise you that if you commit to doing this program for 30 days, you will be a total transformed person both inside and out. Better sleep, increased energy levels and loss of excess weight are just a few of the most noticeable changes. It ends up being a snowball effect. As you do this program, you will start to feel better and see changes in your body, which will only motivate you and inspire you continue and do more and be more. This program will help to jumpstart new, healthy habits and create a spiral of positive impacts in your life. So hold on tight, because the next 30 days will be quite the ride
Arbonne is all about HEALTHY from the INSIDE out!
Before getting started PRINT OUT the CHECKLIST so that you can get the best results possible!
Your 30 Days to Healthy Living Overview
So what does a SAMPLE DAY on the program look like? Your coach will help you customize your plan depending on what your goals are.
Let’s get started!
As you begin to prepare and clean out your fridge and cupboards, below is a good list to keep on hand – The Avoid List. This seems daunting right now but I promise you there are so many delicious healthy foods you can have that will make amazing replacements
Items to avoid while on the 30 Days to Healthy Living Program. Click to download for your fridge
Five Key Areas of Focus over the next 30 Days
1. Eat Clean
This plan focuses on eating organic, non-GMO foods free of preservatives, additives, pesticides, hormones, antibiotics, artificial flavors and all other toxins. Food is either fuel or poison. Simply put, anything that can’t be used as energy in the body is a toxin. Organic fruits and vegetables contain up to 40% more antioxidants than those conventionally grown. This plan will help you learn how to fuel your body for optimal health by eating clean, close to nature and TOXIN FREE!
2. Increase Nutritional Intake
Due to the overabundance of pre-packaged and fast food, many people today are overweight yet malnourished. They carry toxic fat while their bodies are starving for real nutrition. This condition can be reversed by eating whole foods and supplementing with nutrients to fill in possible deficiencies created by mineral deficient farm soils.
3. Eliminate Allergenic, Addictive, & Acidic Foods
Many people experience symptoms of premature aging or poor health and have no idea that the solution may be as simple as removing possible food allergens & sensitivities. This plan includes removing possible allergenic foods like gluten, dairy, soy and processed sugars. If you cringe at the thought of removing a certain food, chances are, you are sensitive to it. Generally speaking, the food you crave is the food that’s killing you.
4. Balance Blood Sugar
The 30 Day Clean Eating Program encourages eating low on the glycemic index for many reasons. The high, moderate and low “glycemic index” is a measure of how a given food affects blood-sugar levels, with each food being assigned a numbered rating. The lower the rating, the more gradual the infusion of sugars into the bloodstream and the more balanced the blood sugar.
High glycemic meals cause you to feel hungry soon after you eat. Eating low glycemic meals reduces hunger cravings. When blood sugar goes up in response to a high glycemic meal a process called “glycation” takes place, which promotes thinning of the skin, wrinkles and wrinkles. It’s not just candy bars and cupcakes that elevate blood sugar. Pasta, bread, potatoes, white rice and high glycemic fruits are also responsible.
5. Support Elimination Organs
As good as the 30 Day Clean Eating Program is, it would be incomplete if it did not support the body’s FOUR elimination pathways: the liver, kidneys, intestines and your largest detoxifying organ, your skin. It is nearly impossible to avoid the toxins we come in contact with on a daily basis. If toxins enter your body faster than they are removed, you will experience signs of toxicity. If on the other hand, you give your body the support it needs to eliminate these toxins, it will perform optimally.
*All 5 areas are supported by ARBONNE’S whole food nutritional line that is certified vegan and free of gluten, dairy, soy, and artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners!
Get Ready, Get Set…
There are a few KEY things you’ll want to prepare over the next few days if you haven’t already...
- Put the 7 Day Cleanse AWAY…you won’t need this until week 3.
- GO SHOPPING!!! Bring your grocery list (included in menu’s) and get all your meal ingredients. Get your healthy snacks as well!
- Prepare your snacks in grab bags so they are ready to grab ‘n go! (i.e., cut up your veggies, prepare baggies of 10 almonds, have your chews, fizz and protein bars ready to go for the next day).
- Make a batch of muffins! (click here: Muffins and Snacks). If you are a Carb person…having something compliant that you can bite into will make this a smooth transition, and help you avoid caving in
- Remember to drink WATER! It is important to consume at least 8 Cups of H2O per day to help flush everything away. Pop in an Arbonne Energy Fizz Stick for added flavour and energy!
- Prepare your MINDSETPrepare your MINDSET. I cannot emphasize enough how important this is. Rather than thinking “I can’t have this…or that”. Start creating lists of what you CAN have. If you get clear on this from the get go…this will be SOOOOOO much easier.
TIPS to Keep in Mind
1. Start off with only 1/4-1/2 scoop of the Fiber (a day) and work your way up to the full scoop! For most people they dont get near the amount of daily fiber they need to so working your way up is key. Also if you are feeling super bloated or gassy the first few days, double up on your Digestion Plus for a few days. Take one in the morning and one in the afternoon until the bacteria in your gut can regulate itself.
2. The Digestion Plus can be used a few different ways but it is important and key to take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach! You can add it to 4 oz of water and take it like a shot, dump it right on your tongue OR I like to add it to my shake or you can add to to your Citrus Fizz Stick with water and ice as my morning beverage. It is a great way to get your energy boost in the morning and get the digestion working right away.
3. To make a good Protein Shake make sure you have a good blender on hand! While our protein is absolutely fine to drink with just water in a shaker cup having fun with some of the recipes is always a good idea. I love the Nutri Ninja ($50 on Amazon) and it works great! I recommend using your blender in the morning for your morning shake and then you can always pack the protein in a baggy in a shaker cup to fill with water and ice for lunch! I love that it is easy to take anywhere you go! Plenty of people make there shakes the night before as well. (just make sure to blend or shake before drinking)
Check out all of the Protein Shake recipes below as well as tips on how to make a basic shake! Have FUN with this. Find what you like and play with the flavors and consistencies. There are so many different recipes but I recommend trying to find 2-3 that you truly LOVE. Your Coach can help you with recommendations.
4. Remember that this is a completely new routine for your body and it does take some time for it to adjust. The first few days are the hardest! Listen to your body and know that caffeine and sugar withdrawal symptoms the first few days are normal. It gets BETTER….A LOT BETTER!
Remember this… we may say this is a 30 Day Challenge…. but really it is about little decisions that happen in 20-second increments.
YOU CAN DO ANYTHING FOR 20 SECONDS!!!
Food prep is the key to your success!
I cannot emphasize this enough!
PREPPING FOOD IS THE KEY to your success with this program. It will make your life so much easier and on days when we are super busy or just super tired, you will have all the pieces ready to go to throw a meal together in minutes!!!!
I put aside time after a grocery shop to do all my chopping and pre-cooking, that way it is all just part of the time it takes for me to stock our kitchen and I am not having to set aside more time to do it. So while groceries are being put away I have eggs boiling, quinoa cooking and I am chopping veggies. Make sure you have pre-cooked proteins in your fridge (chicken, ground turkey, hard boiled eggs) and a rainbow of veggies chopped up. I do bell peppers, carrots, purple cabbage, cucumbers, so they are all just easy to grab and go for lunches, or grab and toss in a pan/pot for a quick dinner.
I always have pre-cooked brown rice or quinoa in the fridge too! Then if there is any left
at the end of the week (usually there isn’t) I do a hearty soup or chili and throw everything in a pot with some organic diced tomatoes and veggie stock that can either be frozen for meals for later or eaten!
Watch this video to learn everything you need to know about your
Arbonne Essentials Products
Your Meal Plans for 30 days
How to make a BASIC PROTEIN SHAKE
Extra BONUS goodies to help you on your journey!
Interested to hear more about how you can build a business and make money with Arbonne?